Friday, July 29, 2016

Guanajuato City- May 14, 2016

I am so far behind on my blog, and I'm not sure what I should say about Guanajuato City so I guess I'll just share the highlights.

I loved Guanajuato City! So much shopping and so much fun! The first place we went is this old hotel where we took lots of photos and explored. It was so pretty.

Next, we went to the center and grabbed something for lunch. We decided to try several different things and share everything. It was delicious!

After that we wandered a bit, then walked up to this statue above the city and took some pictures of the view and then just spent the rest of our time wandering around and looking at cathedrals. It was beautiful and I'd love to go back some day!

Here are the photos we took there:












No comments:

Post a Comment